A link to a two-hour online course and checklist will be emailed to you after the completion of your order. With your personal link you can refer back to the program course anytime.
This dynamic agenda covers the basis of two fundamentally important drivers that will help you sell more effectively and sell more profitably
The course will cover industrial ergonomics
- What it is, why it's important and the benefits of ergo
- Trends in the workplace (aging, obesity, fitness, wellness, etc.)
- Quick review of work physiology and its effects on fatigue/injury
- Basic ergonomic stressors and risk factors for force and movement
- How to recognize stressors in the industrial workplace
The course will cover basic Lean Principles
- Defining basic lean values and how each offers a benefit
- Recognizing lean values in manufacturing, assembly and warehousing
- Understand the drivers, such as Continuous Improvement
Ergonomics Checklist & Solutions Guide
- Learn observation techniques to do a productive plant walk-thru
- Make equipment recommendations based on their ergonomic or Lean benefits.
- Includes simple benchmarks on manual material handling tasks, like lifting, carrying, etc.
Here's what we are hearing back from attendees...
"I'm also very excited about the Industrial Ergo-Lean check list. A great tool for my use but also what a great tool to put in the hands of my distributor sales people."
- Pete S.
"One of my biggest take aways was COMMWIP or the Seven Deadly Wastes...it can be used to justify the initial purchase through a reasoned return on investment argument."
- Randy M.
"...I picked up some additional knowledge, and really appreciated the ergo plant walk-thru checklists."
- Pam H
"...Pointing out the operator and material motion wastes will help the customers see the advantages of having one of our machines."
- Victor P.
By purchasing, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
Discounted member price:
You could save